Friday, October 25, 2013

Magic Foundation Convention

The Magic Foundation's Cushing's Convention's location and dates have been announced! 

April 24-27, 2014 in San Antonio, TX

There are more details yet to be ironed out, but every year they have medical professionals speak and educate about Cushing's disease, it's diagnosis, treatment, recovery, even living with it and the changes it causes.  Last year Dr. F (my endocrinologist) and Dr. McC (possibly my neurosurgeon) both spoke and I'm SO sorry I missed it!  I don't know who it will be this year, but I am SO hoping that everything will work out for me to be able to attend!  And as amazing and needed as that education is, what is drawing me even more is the chance to meet other Cushies...to be surrounded by people who just get it.  I've "met" many online, and it would be amazing to finally get to actually meet them in person.  Bring on the zebras!

No comments:

Post a Comment