Monday, April 28, 2014

Home, here I come!

Well, it is sure to have been an amazing, exhilarating, educating and enlightening trip...but I will also undoubtedly be exhausted and glad to be home again.  Today, I should be flying from Seattle home.  PHEW!  I'll be checking in tomorrow with updates as to what I've learned and how everything went for the last two days' posts of the Cushing's Awareness Blogger's Challenge.  I'm so glad I did it this year even though I haven't always had the energy to go as in-depth and get as down and dirty as I'd have liked (yes, even writing takes a toll on my energy, even though it is very slight --it is more the emotions it drags up).  On those days when I just couldn't, I relied on the strength of others to get me through (ie, linking to their posts and previous posts of mine!).

No comments:

Post a Comment