Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trip Time!

Today I leave on a trip to Texas!  I will first have a post-op MRI of my pituitary gland and a follow-up appointment with my neurosurgeon at MD Anderson in Houston, and then I will be in San Antonio for the Magic Foundation's Cushing's Convention.  There will be much news this week/weekend, but since I cannot guarantee I will have the time, nor the energy, to post while travelling, I will schedule a post for each day of my trip just to be sure I don't slack off from completing the Cushing's Blogger Challenge for the full 30 days.  I'll post the programs for the days of the convention, and hopefully I can use what I learn while there for new posts after I return home.  I may not be posting these blog posts to facebook, but if you feel so inclined, feel free to do it yourself (but someone please tag me so I can share it too if I get on!).

No comments:

Post a Comment