Monday, April 21, 2014

BlogRoll!!! And some oldies but goodies.

Well, you learn something new every day!  I just recently found out that a Cushing's-Survivor friend, MaryO, keeps an ongoing "blogroll" on the right hand side of her blog.  It shows various posts others writing about Cushing's have added, and links you to their blogs as well.  Talk about a fabulous network of information at your finger-tips!  I'll be leaving tomorrow on my trip, and while there will still be posts, they won't be quite the same...So to satiate your Cushing's blogger's appetite, here's a list of others you can enjoy!

Here is a link to her blog: http://cushie-blogger.blogspot.com/  Check out the blog roll to the right and see what speaks to you today.

Also, I will take this opportunity to link you to a few of my older blog posts (from before this blogger's challenge) that I think just might hit home for you:

Positive and Negative...Lets talk about illness

The Hormone Storms of Cushing's

"Diagnosis seeking" and other comments

My Cushing's Story

No comments:

Post a Comment